Windows Server 2022 CAL, 5 Devices
Windows Server 2022 CAL – 5 Devices
Windows Server 2022 offers modern layered security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible application platform.
Windows Server 2022's licensing model includes both Cores and CALs. Every user or device is required to have either a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and RDS CAL in order to be able to access the licensed server.
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server 2022 - Standard, Datacenter, or Multipoint edition - requires a Windows Server CAL. In this case, the user requires a Device User CAL to use a device from any location to access the server.
Add 5 more Device Connections to your Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services. With the power of a server like this, you can ensure that your business is prepared for the needs of tomorrow's devices.
Solidify your IT to avoid future problems with CALs by adding 5 more Device CALs. With Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services, businesses can ensure they're prepared for the future needs of their employees and customers.
Take the leap and expand your company's potential. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device CALs are like opening a new door to potential for your business. Give your server an extra 5 Device CALS and take advantage of the power of 5 more devices.
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device CALs is a product that will help your business embrace scalability. With the purchase of additional CALS, you're increasing your business power by adding new, powerful devices to your roaster!
Windows Server 2022's remote experience has improved dramatically. You can now access your files without being in the same room, as long as you have an internet connection! The best part about working with Windows Server 2022? This addition can be made at any time - no need to upgrade or replace the current server infrastructure.
Grab this amazing deal on Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services Device CALs (5) from us and expand your business even further. Combine a powerful server solution, remote access, and plenty of device CALs for an unbeatable price!
- Includes 5 devices CAL
- Supports 1 local devices
- Connect 5 new individual devices. Increase remote device connections by 20 and allow more horsepower when using remote access. This will expand your opportunities in Windows Server 2022
- Manage cloud-ready workloads and make your business more flexible and usable
- Different deployment options enhance your availability and reduce resource usage. Choose between Server Core and Desktop Experience to maximize your resources according to your needs
- Increased security for your entire server, including virtual machines. Features such as Windows Defender protection, shielded VMs, and encryption for containers ensure no threats present harm to your system
- Use Azure for storage, server backups, and site recovery. Additionally, you can utilize Azure active directory to further enhance your server
- Analyze your server data both locally or through predictive analytics with System Insights. The machine-learning model is capable of providing useful details and allows you to gain a better understanding of your system
- Enjoy reduced network traffic and smooth video playback with the improved graphics processing unit virtualization technologies
- Build highly available and scalable storage solutions for all your server and business needs